Sunday, January 3, 2010

tea, honey,happiness

So what a day! Slept in this morning and I feel pretty good. Had raspberry apple turnover from trader joes. Delicious!! They are not too sweet but yummy!! Hubby and I have these every weekend as our treat! Had a great smoothie with it! Then we cleaned house soome. I ate some string cheese and a mandarin as a snack and then we headed out to St. Edwards Park for a nice hike with the dog! On the way home, we stopped for lunch at our favorite greek place. I had a yummy beef slouvaki. Delish!!!!

after that, I was hungry the rest of the day.... argh! Drank some kefir and had a couple of mandarins. While I was cooking dinner, had a slice of toast with some butter. bad I know, but sooo good! Fixed ham and mashed taters for dinner with some green peas. then I finished my day with some hot chocolate as a treat and a cup of hot tea.

I am feeling good, tomorrow I'll be up early to have some oatmeal and go workout!! Then I am off for the day! Yay!!

No comments: