Monday, November 4, 2013

Almost baby time.

Well, Thursday is my due date, but it looks like our baby boy will be here tomorrow. The last couple of weeks, I've spent trying to get this little guy to flip so he's not breech, but I'm starting to think he's enjoying his spot too much, because I don't think he's flipped yet... We've tried chiropractic, acupuncture, positioning, etc... I've been thankful to have a pretty easy going, mostly complication free pregnancy, so I'm rolling with the punches at this point. My c-section is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. If, when they do the ultrasound before starting, he has flipped, I'm free to go home until labor starts naturally, but if he has not flipped, then he has his eviction notice. ;) It's all a little unreal, but we're also ready! We shall see what tomorrow brings!

No comments: