Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm alive and well

It has been waaaay too long since I posted. What has happened? We got settled in to the new house and then life went crazy at work. I was working 60 hour weeks, combine that with a 40 minute drive each way and trying to fit in at least 3- 1 hour workouts, I didn't have much time for anything other than coming home, having dinner and getting to bed.

I'm on vacation this week and then next week I start at my new job - same company, new position! Yay for the promotion I've been working hard to get!!

So excited!!! In the weight loss world - I'm at a plateau. Crazy hours and stress do not help and just when I thought I was going to be nicely in the green zone, nooooope. I need a fill... bad...... So I have an appointment to get one October 5th! yay!! Go me. I can make it until then, I know i can!!

Over all though I'm in the 170s so that's not bad. I got down to 172 then I've hovered between 172 and 175 i think. I've been avoiding the scale like it's the plague! LOL

Workouts are going well and I'm seeing a chiropractor that is just AWESOME!!! He's teamed up with my personal trainer so it's fantastic!

Well off to get some food. Breakfast was greek yogurt with a drizzle of maple syrup and topped with dried cherries and sliced almonds. Then I had a (gasp) Non-fat white chocolate mocha after my workout while I was grocery shopping. Time for some chicken and baked sweet potatoe fries!

No comments: