Tuesday, May 24, 2011

194

The scale sure is moving slow.... :( I go back for fill #3 on June 7th, so maybe that will help. I've noticed I don't get particularly hungry between meals, but 1/2c just does not fill me up like the doc wants it to... last night i ate closer to 1 c of chili and then a slice of chocolate ganache. YUM. Hit my calories for the day though, so that was really good! yay!

I'm helping at work at another location, so my drive is a further away than normal, but I get off an hour earlier, so it is kind of nice, but it sure makes me tired! All the stress of that and buying a house. whhew.

I did however find a calcium supplement I like!! Vitafusion calcium is delicious! My doc really wants me to take calcium citrate, but the supplements i tried, I did not really like, so i figured as long as I am taking something, it is a lot better than not taking the one he wants me to take!

Thats all for now. I have a very long day ahead of me. see you later!

No comments: