Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What a week!

Well this week is turning out to be an interesting one!

First off, over the weekend, I worked part of Saturday and then hubby and I went house hunting again. Found another ADORABLE house! We're making an offer! yay!! But, the best part of Saturday was after a day of work and then house hunting, hubby and I decided to go to a little hike/walk. We used to go do this exact hike/walk maybe twice a month last spring/summer. I ALWAYS complained. I hated it, I would find every reason to not want to go, but in the end I always went. It's a beautiful place, but just so dang tough on my lungs! ugh!! So, we went this past weekend. It was tough, but all of a sudden just when I was pointing out to hubbs that this hike is always tough on his legs but he can breathe and my legs can handle the hike, but my poor lungs are on fire I realized HELLO, we were at the top of the hill and done. Well, that was amazing. I felt so proud. Sure, it was tough, my lungs burned a little, but I thought we still had one more turn and big hill to go! That was a fantastic feeling.

So, made an offer on another house, because the first house we did an offer on was rejected. Boohoo!

And this week at work, I found out some exciting news. I'm going to another branch to help them out! I'm working on getting promoted and this will be a great opportunity for me. My husband calls it a promotion project! Woot Woot!!! :) :) :)

On the band front - I'm doing fine with fill #2. I can already tell though that I will need fill #3 in June. I have my restriction - some days I don't even feel hungry and my 1/2 c serving for sure fills me up, but I'm still noticing that I'm not always as careful as I should be and I'm not always taking my time. No major issues with that yet, (thank goodness, I really don't want to PB) however I'm worried that I am not being careful enough! So, gotta work on that! Went out to dinner last night and had an awesome chicken marsala, it was even better this morning reheated for breakfast! hahahahahah

I skipped my workouts both Monday and Tuesday, but i was at the gym today and will be back there tomorrow, friday and saturday. Go me! :)

1 comment:

Beth Ann said...

What a great victory! Hiking with your hubby just sounds like such a wonderful thing to do. YAY!