Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ice Skating

It truly is amazing how I've changed. It was my day off today and I was not feeling like doing anything. I was debating whether I even wanted to go to the gym! I woke up and started playing on the computer and hubby heading off to catch the bus to work - yes I could have offered to give him a ride but I was being lazy and I think I'm allowed to sometimes! SO about 15 minutes later the doorbell rings- hubby forgot his wallet - which means he forgot his bus pass. Go figure. There goes me being lazy so I throw some clothes on and run him to work and stop at the store to pick up a few things for dinner and he wanted am item from the french bakery for dessert so I stopped in there too. I got two desserts figuring we could share one but in a moment of laziness and old ways I sat on the couch after taking a bubble bath and proceeded to each my slice of tiramisu cake and debate whether I wanted to work out. My friend sent me a text saying that she heard I had the day off and did I want to go Ice skating. I've never been, so this sounded slightly scary to me. There I am on the couch with my tiramisu and thinking I just want to stay home and cuddle up and not do anything then I realize, hello, I've lost 80 something lbs by getting off my butt and doing something about it, so I should just sit around all day. I agreed to meet my friend and you know what, I LOVED IT!! In the past, I would have made some excuse not to go and would have stayed home but no, I'm different now and this sounded like fun and it really was! I'm sure my legs and butt will hurt and thank me tomorrow! hahahahaha :)

No comments: