Sunday, March 6, 2011

215

Well, I've joined the Spring Challenge over on ChasingSkinny's blog!!  Today was the first official weigh in and my scale showed me a 215!!

Tomorrow, I see my personal trainer.  I have not seen her since before surgery, so I'm super excited to see her again and to start working out again!!  Yay!!

The past week has been busy for me at work hence the lack of updates, but food wise, I'm doing okay!  I'm still pretty much eating the exact same thing every day, but I did add some triscuts and laughing cow cheese as a snack.  Also found some delicious chocolate covered banana slices at trader joes...  this could be a bad thing...  someone take them away!!  No really though they are good, but I don't have time to eat them so I'll be okay.  once in awhile though they work as a sweet treat.

Tonight for dinner it's meatballs...  Don't know what I'll have on the side yet since I'm not supposed to do pasta yet..  Maybe mashed potatoes.  But I made mashed sweet potatoes last night.  ugh!  I don't know!
Gotta cook my chicken for lunch too.  it's marinating right now.  Then i gotta get my gym back and lunch ready for the morning.  my workout session is 6 am!!

Ahhhh I must say at this point, only 25 days or so after surgery, I'm very happy and thankful for my band and I know still that this is the best decision I could have made!  Yay!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Beth Ann said...

Mmmmm...meatballs.