Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Allergies!

UGH!! Allergies... I woke up this morning with itchy eyes and a runny nose. I dug out my allergy meds and used some, but still. I hate when my allergies start to bug me. I really should go get allergy testing done, but I just can't justify it right now with hubby having just started the new job and finances still being a little off from him being out of work for that time period. Oh well!
Rode my bike to the gym. I had an awesome workout! My trainer challenged me to run 3 laps in under 2 minutes 30 seconds. Haha I made it back at 2 minutes 29 seconds! Talk about close! We did some more weights and then he made me run 3 more laps and told me I had to beat my previous time! Yikes! But I did it! I ran the 3 laps in 2 minutes 21 seconds! I was tired, but I felt good. I thought I ran as fast as I could the first 3, but then I still had more in me! It's a great feeling!
Rode my bike home after all that and took the dog for a walk. Now I'm as tired as the dog is! Next for my day is to ride to work. After work and dinner tonight, I'll get to rest some and watch a movie with hubby or curl up with my book. I'm reading Blue Moon right now by Laurell Hamilton. It's part of the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series. I am loving this series!! Ok, okay, I've been on a vampire kick lately. All the books I've been reading have had to do with vampires, but hey, it's my release from reality. It's my chance to curl up with a good book and relax, so if it makes me happy, then I go for it!
Well, hopefully tomorrow I can post a good news that I've lost some weight, but when I weighed myself today, I was holding steady. Makes sense though. I've been under on my calories the past few days, but I always seem to drop at the end of the week. Go figure!
Catch ya later!

No comments: