Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bike good. Cookies bad...

Okay, so got back on my bike today! The rain this week finally seemed to have stopped. Yay! Had a great ride to work and home. Worked out at the gym for a bit today. My calorie burn for the day is great! But... I caved at work. First we had Rudy's BBQ catered for lunch. Yum! I actually do okay on portions with that and ate my fruit that I packed, so that wasn't too bad. Until of course, one of our customers brought fresh baked cookies..... Started out with good intentions. I split a cookie with another health conscious coworker. That would have been fine, but then I went and had another one anyway. Don't know why for sure, I guess it was just them being there and I felt crappy today. Oh well. You live you learn. I can still be good the rest of the day and not ruin it! Dinner is roast and potatoes. Yum!!
So I feel crappy because my wrist hurts. I have no clue why but it hurts. I just want to cry any time I try to pick any thing up. Which sucks, cause carrying my bike up and down the 3 flights of stairs was not fun. If it doesn't get better soon I see a trip to the doctor in my future.

No comments: