Monday, April 25, 2011

Standstill

Okay, I know this happens, but still it is frustrating! I've lost 1 pound in the las 2 weeks. Goodthing I have a fill scheduled for May 2nd, but still, it's hard to wait that long.
In other news, we put an offer in on a house! They have multiple offers, so fingers crossed we get good news today or tomorrow!!
Saturday hubby and I headed out of town for the night to go check out the Tulip Festival! So pretty!! It was my first overnight trip somewhere since surgery. I packed like 4 water bottles and some Peanut Butter and graham crackers just in case, but had no issues finding good food. We had dinner at Outback Steakhouse and they let me order of the kid's menu, so I had the kid's grilled chicken with mashed potatoes. I couldn't even eat it all. In the morning we had the hotel breakfast - they have cheese omelets, so I had that with half a slice of wheat toast. Then we had lunch at a Mexican restaurant - we ordered a chicken quesadilla with rice and beans on the side. I ate 1 slice of the quesadilla and the beans. The only bad part was the chips and salsa... I was mindlessly eating those. Ugh!!! I should know better!
So last week I did my 3 strength training sessions with the trainer, plus spin class. The goal this week is my 3 sessions with the trainer, 1 day of running, and 1 spin class. I can do it, I did it the week before last, so I can do it again even though right this minute I would rather still be sleeping......

No comments: